Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things I Love - Happy Valentine's Day!!

Several of the blogs I read used this writing prompt over the last couple of days so I thought I'd give it a shot!  Here goes:

the Head of My Household (duh)

my children

my mommy and daddy and my baby brother

Dove chocolates

"Classic" Lays potato chips

my Canon Rebel

cookbooks with lots and lots of pictures in them

double ovens

snow days as long as the power stays on

New York City

muscadine jelly

Mississippi State University Edam cheese

grits that have been cooked properly

Mike Anderson's New Orleans gumbo

old fashioned slow cooking oatmeal with a little sugar and milk

O'Carr's chicken salad

Birmingham, AL

Tiramisu at Brio's (in the little individual serving sizes)

Blue Plate mayonnaise

Sweet Home Alabama

Taos, NM

Destin, FL

home grown tomatos

Baby Boom

hot mint tea

O'Kafe's Calico Cat coffee

a washing machine that works

pewter

Sevin Winds Kitchen garlic dill pickles

naval oranges that don't have seeds

clementines

my great grandmother's chicken and dumplin's

The Family Man

my Cuisinart food processor

Gail Pittman coffee mugs

Heinz ketchup

Under the Tuscan Sun

The Family Stone

the Mitford series of books

Williams Sonoma

Diet A&W Root Beer

Talbots

chap stick of any kind (but especially those infused with peppermint or eucalyptus)

eucalyptus

magazines

books

Gymboree

cats

LeCrueset cookware

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Sunday afternoon naps

Pot-Luck Suppers at church

1 comment:

  1. I hope your washer gets fixed soon!
    I loved reading about the snow. It reminded me of our snow...we don't have proper winter attire either!
    We did not get any snow....it was north of us then when yall got it, it was all south of us.

    ReplyDelete