Friday, February 12, 2010

Uh-Oh and Beneigt's Snow Day



On Snow Day Eve I predicted Uh-Oh and Beneigt's behavior in response to the snow. 

I hate to say it (actually I love to say it), but I was absolutely right on the dot.



They both were stunned at first...






Uh-Oh immediately began having a panic attack...and ran to another side of the front porch as if he just couldn't believe what he was seeing...maybe he was still asleep and having an awful, horrible nightmare...







But, over on the other side of the porch, the snow was still there...I'm not sure why he decided to stand there and hold one leg up...he was probably imagining what it would feel like to step in the snow...
You know how cats are about their paws...






Beneigt, on the other hand, scooted a little closer to the edge to investigate the white stuff and the new smells in the air...







Beneigt backed up a little, intrigued with the entire situation but at the same time huddling against the cold....







In this photo Beneigt is trying to act cool so Uh-Oh won't completely lose his mind but at the same time contemplating his next move.  Uh-Oh has made it to the front door and is crying to come back in the house.






What'd I tell you??
We opened the door and Uh-Oh headed straight for the loft...
headed for high ground!
Notice the scaredy cat look on his face...
Please don't notice that my middle child has grapes in her bed...???






Even after he was in the loft, it took Uh-Oh a few minutes to get settled...
"Maybe if I just close my eyes, it will all go away"





And, then, something from below catches his attention...






Beneigt decided to climb the ladder and keep his brother comfortable for a while. 
I think he was just worried about Uh-Oh because once Uh-Oh relaxed, Beneigt went back outside...

But, that's another post...



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! :) I could not live without a washing machine. That would be torturous. Hope yours gets fixed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete