Sunday, March 28, 2010

RED


I spend an incredible amount of time reading blogs and exploring blogs that others read...blogs within blogs...I love it! 
I stumbled on a blog the other day called Beyond Snapshots and was intrigued by the photography contest that is going on over there. 
Now, I know I spent an entire blog posting the other day talking about how my photography is just for me.  But, this contest asks for a photo that simply says "RED"...
This photo that I took of my daughter in January just popped into my head.
I think you can see why.


My firstborn was playing a beautiful song called "Spanish Lullaby" for the Junior Miss Scholarship Program where she won the Academics and Talent Competition as well as 1st runner up overall.

I heart RED!


4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! I bet you are proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous red picture!
    I enjoyed looking at all our your recent photographs. You really are a talented photographer. I am glad that you are taking pictures just for you. Don't stress over something you enjoy!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is freaking out on my comments (hope you don't have a bunch from me...)
    Anyway, your daughter is GEORGOUS! I would keep her locked up at home if she was mine:-)

    ReplyDelete