Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Day 5

Oh my!
What an incredible day today was!!!
I opened my doors
and let the sunshine and fresh air inside!

One of my proudest accomplishments for this Spring Break is these raised garden beds:

We spent the greater part of the last 2 days measuring, hammering, and putting together these three beds.
I am so excited about having a place to plant herbs and vegetables again this year!
I'm even more excited about the family efforts that went into putting these beds together!
I'll share more tomorrow.

Thanks so much PW for the inspiration!
And, thanks so much my family for loving me and being so willing to give in to my whims :):):

2 comments:

  1. Hasn't the weather been fabulous the last two days?! We have been working our raised beds as well. I look forward to seeing what all you plant in yours. Enjoy your weekend!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a couple of raised garden kits at Sam's because I don't have any tools. I haven't put them together yet, but I got as far as thinking about them. If I manage any kind of start on them by June, I'll probably be doing well. :)

    http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=481698

    ReplyDelete