Saturday, October 2, 2010

These are the days of our lives...

We've been a little busy lately...


My firstborn's soccer practices, games, scrimmages and a tournament last weekend in Orange Beach.



My youngest's soccer practices, scrimmages (which she calls scrambles...like as in scrambled eggs :) and finally games.


 
Swim meets...





Little Squeakers



My middle child's band practices, Friday night football games and halftime performances.





Show Choir rehearsals and performances...

Not to mention tennis practice and lessons, voice lessons, classes to meet, papers to grade, reports to prepare, data to collect, new teachers to mentor, a proposal to write, a sick mama (mine), a sick Head of My Household (shingles for the 3rd time), a new statewide committee to join and an award presentation to prepare.

Notice how I didn't mention laundry to be done, a house to be cleaned, etc.
The reason I didn't mention these things is because they aren't getting done very well.

I try not to spend too much time worrying about that though...if I have to choose between my kids and a clean house, I'm gonna choose my kids every single time.

It seems I've also chosen to go up a size in pants...not sure what that's all about...but, oh well.

I'll think about that tomorrow.




4 comments:

  1. Busy! Oh my...but mostly fun stuff! :)
    Hope the sick ones are better soon! I've been stress eating lately and noticed how horribly tight my jeans are! Ugh. I need to stick to apples and out of the candy bars! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be that time of year! We only have one at home now and it seems like we're running crazy with football games (varsity and JV), volunteering with the booster club, and all the military socials and events we have to attend. I can't imagine how busy you must be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in my blog :) No pressure, just fun if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the days to love the most! What will we do when they are gone? I hope you are having as much fun as we are with all of the children's activities!

    ReplyDelete