Monday, February 21, 2011

Mama's Middle Child


Show Choir competition consumed our entire weekend this past weekend.

While it is certainly not my first priority, and I am so NOT a stage mom...
it almost brings tears to my eyes to see my middle child own the stage.





She becomes a whole other person up there :)
The stage is a place where she shines and dazzles.




She is intense and wholly absorbed in the routines and performance.





She gives it her all and enjoys every second of it.


She is so sassy, isn't she??
Don't know where she gets that from.
;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!! I love these pictures - I wish I had an ounce of that confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pictures. She looks like she really has a great stage prescence.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy is definetely the correct word. These photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's wonderful! I can just imagine the pride you must feel watching her do something she clearly loves! Great pictures, too - thanks for including us in her performance!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete