Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Girls

My firstborn signed her college soccer scholarship this morning.


While I am immensely proud, I am also an emotional wreck. 
I really have to face it now.
They really are going to pack up their stuff and leave my house.

Wait, can I please push the rewind button??

I really don't want to rewind anything...I'm proud of my girls and the young women they are becoming.  They are headed out into the world little by little...figuring things out as they go. 



and maybe even beginning to realize that they may actually like each other...

Just a little.

;)

Congratulations, Kendal!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Oh, what a wonderful next step in life, but I can only imagine how it must feel - all the different emotions! But, you've done well, that is for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kendal for the scholarship and congratulations to you for raising her up to be such a wonderful young woman! I have a soccer-playing 15-yr-old and I looked at him just the other day and thought similar sentiments. He's going to leave, he is a young man. Freaks me out. That and I have to look UP to see in his eyes now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Kendal and you! It's something to raise a great kid these days.

    ReplyDelete