Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - New Mommy and Baby

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce @ At Home with Books



Obviously I didn't take this picture since I'm the new mom holding the baby :)
I have a very serious look on my face bc this is my middle child and she had a little trouble breathing when she was first born and spent her first couple of days hooked up to all kinds of monitors, etc.
I was relieved to finally be holding her in my arms.

She is almost 17 now and participating in the Jr. Miss program tonight.
Wow!
It's called Distinguished Young Women now...and she is certainly growing into a Distinguished Young Woman :)









14 comments:

  1. My middle child, a son, was in and out of the hospital for the first 2 years of his life. I know how devastating seeing your baby in distress is for a mom.

    Your daughter is a beauty!

    You can visit my Saturday Snapshot here

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post. She's a lovely young woman!

    Here's my snapshot: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/saturday-snapshot-march-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both photos are lovely, and what a beautiful young lady she's become.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's certainly grown up to become a wonderful young lady. Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so sweet! Isn't it so amazing how quickly babies grow up? What a beautiful young woman she's become.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on raising a Distinguished Young Woman... and a beautiful daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both photos are lovely, and your daughter looks like she is growing up to be a beautiful young woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos.

    I do wonder with the digital age whether we will hold onto precious photos in years to come.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    She's beautiful! Both times. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous baby...and young adult. Isn't it amazing (says, I, the mother of teen girls, too) how FAST time flies?

    My Saturday snapshot is here: http://www.ieatbooksforbreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww. Time really does fly, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete