Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - The Best Saturdays

I actually had a completed post of a series of photos to share today and then this happened this morning:


This is not the best photographic submission ever...but this is the kind of Saturday morning I LIVE for!!!

My oldest is in the front...she lives in the dorm and decided on a whim to come on home late last night.  My middle child is on the right and the youngest is on the left.

Please don't miss Layla way off on the left...caught her mid jump so she has a funny look on her face :):)
And, last but not least, PLEASE don't miss Lizzie...she's in the very back of the photo in between my youngest and oldest...sitting in the recliner wondering what it the world is going on :):):)

For your entertainment pleasure, they are all dancing to this song:




Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce @ At Home with Books

20 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo! I'm not sure that's a song I'd want to start my day with, but they look like they're loving it.

    Happy Saturday!
    ~Joy @ Joysweb

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they're having so much fun! I love times like that when I get to cut loose and dance with my kids (even more so if they're embarrassed by my terrible dancing). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo! Your girls are all so precious, along with puppies of course. My daughter and I used to dance around - like Alyce, my dancing is beyond awful - but we had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo, they look like they're having so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heee they're so cute! I have three boys so there's never anything like dancing in our house lol Our version of this kind of Saturday morning would be football and wrestling in the back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning dancing (or afternoon or night) is the best! They look like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great and spontaneous morning! I do love days like that!

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just the most adorable picture! And with Layla dancing too - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great that your children all get along so well -- that must be such a nice feeling for you as a mom :)

    I see Layla but I don't see Lizzie :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun Saturday morning. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best way to spend a Saturday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's those impromptu times that sometimes make the best memories. My kids and I love to dance in the living room...as long as I don't sing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute. It looks like they are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh god, I love that picture! This is one that should be on the Hall of Wonderful Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh. I was on youtube for a full hour because of your post. I think I can do it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post! Love the photo too. What a wonderful feeling to have all your chicks under one roof and loving each other. As those times get fewer for me, they become more precious. I'm so glad you had that kind of weekend.
    I've been missing in the blogging world but am back. I've loved catching up on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's nice to see them having fun together!

    ReplyDelete