Saturday, December 24, 2011

Snapshot Saturday - Layla and Lizzie

I'm sharing two photos today...one of Layla helping us bake cookies...her job was to clean up all the powdered sugar that fell on the floor...not only did she create the job herself, but she also took it very seriously.




The next photo is our Christmas miracle ;) 
Layla and Lizzie seem to finally be settling into a "sisterly" relationship.  I caught them playing together without any snarls or yips yesterday, and after a couple of tries was able to get this photo of them "hugging."  




I didn't have time to adjust my settings, hence the flash in Layla's eyes, but I still think it's a keeper :) 

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce @ At Home with Books.

Merry Christmas to all!! 

14 comments:

  1. Oh, it's definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy your holidays.

    Glad you could visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! It is wonderful when pets get along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE IT! Wonderful shots, so cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just am so in love with Layla!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family AND to the furry part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a helper for the all important job of cleaning up the sugar. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet...Love the shot of them together & glad that they are starting to get along with each other! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having your two pets get along must feel so wonderful and that is an adorable photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG....these are adorable. Happy Holidays to you and Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute pictures! And the second one is definitely a keeper.

    Merry Christmas!

    Here's my snapshot: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/12/saturday-snapshot-merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a handsome dog. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can understand why Layla would be eager to help clean up the spilled sugar. And the second photo of the two together is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos of your precious dogs. My family was yearning for a dog again yesterday, but I've gotten lazy about cleaning up after them and the cats keep me amused. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww…that is so cute!

    Hope you had the merriest of Christmases and wishing you a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete