Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


After a long day of travel, we finally arrived home at 12:30 a.m. this morning.  The Head of My Household,  middle daughter and the youngest met us at the airport...Before she saw me, I caught a glimpse of my youngest as she came through the sliding doors of the airport at the baggage pick-up.  She was scanning the crowd with wide eyes, running and stopping, looking around, trying to find me.  
I have to tell you; that was one of the most wonderful feelings in the world.  
I called her name, she spun around and lept into my arms! It was soooo good to squeeze her tightly!

More pics and narrative about our trip to come...
:) 


3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! And good luck with the jet lag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet reaction from your youngest. Can't wait to see and read more of the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely reunion :) Hope you had a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete