Tuesday, March 6, 2012

IRELAND, Here I come!!!


This past week has been a whirlwind of activity...regular school work, preparing middle daughter for first round of show choir championships in Orlando, the youngest's 8th birthday, a 23rd wedding anniversary, and the final preparations for traveling to Ireland.

This morning I am finally on my way!!!!  I'm hoping to be able to share photos, etc. as I travel through the next 10 days.  I have plenty of books downloaded and even the new Anne Rice in hardback for today's travel.  

More soon!!!! 

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I hope you have loads of fun! I've never been to Ireland even though it's probably about a 40 minute flight... Whoops! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody (Fingers&Prose)March 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM

    I was on my way to Ireland this time last year & wish I were heading there again!  Have a marvelous time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!  So jealous of your adventure!  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ireland (and Scotland) are definitely on my list of travel destinations.  So jealous!  Please bring back lots of pictures.  And if your middle daughter needs anything while in Orlando, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip! I went there years ago and it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to see your pictures because I absolutely want to go to Ireland soon. Have a fantastic trip, and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my gosh!! I hope that you and your babe have a fantastic time. 

    ReplyDelete