Friday, October 19, 2012

Finally Friday!!!! A Glimpse into My World




The ladies over at She Reads are "putting the books on the shelf" today and spending some time getting to know their readers' other selves :)
I liked this little meme so much I decided to share it here as well :)

Here we go: 

A glimpse into my world: stacks and stacks and stacks of papers to grade...some pretty good and some I have to "claw through"...Oy.

Something that would make your life easier: more hours in the day...try as I might, I never seem to be able to get it all done.  I mean seriously, you should see my house.

High from this week: firstborn's soccer team making it to the state championship tournament this weekend.  That same night was sophomore night at our community college.  We walked across the soccer field with our oldest, hand in hand.

Low from this week:  yesterday when I finally realized just how serious of a problem one of my students has...and that I can't help her.

One book you really want to read but haven't gotten to it yet:  One??  Just one??  
I do feel like I'm missing out not having read Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio...and it's the featured novel for this month on She Reads, so I keep seeing it over and over again.

 P.S. I think I just figured out what my next Nook download will be :)


The thing you're most grateful for today: so far, my first cup of coffee at 5 a.m.


If you haven't checked out the She Reads site, do so today! I'm loving the opportunity to get to know more about the founders and their partnered bloggers :)


1 comment:

  1. More hours in the day would be lovely. I have assessments to mark this weekend, so I feel your pain with the pile of papers to grade!

    ReplyDelete