Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Peace on Earth

Today was an incredible day.
A long day, a messy day, a sleepy day, a lazy day, a stay in our pajamas all day kind of day.
Like I said...incredible :)

Our older daughters received things they needed and cash.  
They're in college after all.
The youngest daughter received toys which she played with non-stop all day in between rounds of Wii Dance Party 2014 with her older sisters.  




And, the Clark W. Griswold award for Christmas 2013 goes to my husband:

Ed: "That beef jerky ain't no good."
Whitney: "What beef jerky?"
Ed: "That stuff sitting on the counter"
Whitney: "DADDY! That's one of the cat treats!"
Ed: "No wonder it ain't no good."



Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Gah! I just don't know where to go with that...
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
    Me? I've got some fun new cooking toys. Woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love cooking toys!!!
      I'm known for the Thanksgiving that I caught the sweet potato casserole on fire, so now Ed will be known for the Christmas he ate cat treats! :)

      Delete
  2. Ha! Oops on the beef jerky thing. Reminds me of a book group we held at our house once, where my mum's mad friend Richard complained that 'these snack thingies taste a bit musty...' He was eating the pot pourri. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha! Love it!
      Merry Christmas, Ellie!

      Delete