Monday, March 31, 2014

A slow day at home.

In order to protect my colleagues and my students, I decided to keep my broken down self at home today.
I don't do that very often, so that gives you an idea of just how cranky I really was/am.



I slept.
I graded a few papers.
I answered some emails.
I researched gynecologists (can't wait to tell this story).
I visited with my foster kitty (another story to tell).
I sat outside and let the sunshine beat down on me.
I checked Facebook a time or two.
I slept.

And then, glory of all glories, I dragged my haggard self to the Chiropractor.
My Chiropractor has magical hands.
She is an incredibly talented, intelligent, realistic, professional, and personal human being.
Why can't all doctors be that way??

Anyhoo, I feel better...not perfect, but I can stand up straight now!
It's the small things, you know.






4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better. Back pain sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the small things! I hope you feel terrific on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel much better today, Suko!! Not perfect but much, much better!! Thanks!

      Delete