Thursday, October 16, 2014

Murray, Martin, and Boudreaux

Just a little update on my sweet Murray.  
SHE, not he, is coming along just fine.  

She's still the least friendly of the 3 pups who were left in an outside pen at our shelter, but she does jump around and act like a puppy now instead of a scared little rabbit.  

Murray, Martin, and Boudreaux had their first official portraits made this past week so that we could get them out in the public eye now that we feel they've been socialized enough. 
One of our former Board Presidents is a professional photographer and donates her skills so that our furbabies are treated like celebrities while we have them.  



Murray



Martin



Boudreaux


We have an adoption event coming up this weekend at PetSense.  
Keep your fingers crossed for these sweethearts :) 




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. All 3 have been adopted!! Murray was adopted by a friend of my oldest daughter so I get to see her grow up!! :) I'm stoked!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He was a sweetheart!! All have loving homes now!

      Delete
  3. Welp, I just wrote out a paragraph and it disappeared because I forgot to sign in before I pressed "publish". Oops! I'll do my best to re-type it.

    Good luck today (or tomorrow) with the pups! I hope every one of those sweet lil things finds a furever loving home. ♥

    I stumbled upon your blog while looking at my Pinterest boards (I had pinned the Broccoli, Chicken & Ritz Cracker Casserole dish) and after seeing a photo of Murray, I had to read up on her. Congrats on giving her those meds! :) I know how hard that can be - I used to work at a dog daycare and we'd have to give meds sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All 3 have been adopted! :) I think I will feel more confident next time...the unknown can really mess with your mind :p

      Delete