Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 15, 2015 - Pacino and Politics

Wednesday, Jan. 14

Pacino came in today. 
He was on a ride along with our local police department. 
He was shaking...fear or cold, or both. 
His little round belly...full of worms probably.
His sharp nails, curled over.
You're safe now, little man.




Thursday, Jan. 15

Today was one of those days. 
When what I think is right is not what others think is right. 
When I question their motivation...their reasons for their opinions. 
And I fear what the future will actually bring...based on the group of people making the decisions.  

But I am in the minority.
So I don't get my way.

But, I still have to somehow balance out those bad decisions and keep others happy. 
Encourage positivity in a staff who is directly affected by the decisions we just made.
Who already don't think we listen to anything they say.

We can't quit.
We have to focus on the defenseless ones who depend on us the most. 
Because they don't have a voice.
Because I do this for them, not the people involved.


1 comment:

30 Minutes and 13 Reasons Why

4:48 p.m. I read 13 Reasons Why ...and loved it. I've been a fan of YA Lit for a long while and even taught a class one summer, s...