Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 20, 2015 - BarkBox - "I got a neck!"

Yesterday was nuts.
There's a new foster pup in our house...so everybody is still in an uproar...including Layla.
(*More on the foster pup tomorrow.)


Perfect timing for the new BarkBox to come in :)



"Mom, something smells good in here...can I check it out?"




"It like...it like smells good all around...what could be in here??"




"There's something...something I can't quite place...all mixed in with other crazy smells."






Me: "Layla, look at the new toy!"
Layla: "Huh??  What toy...there's something else here...forget about the toys..."





"If I can just get my snoot down in this box a little further..."




"Oh my.  Oh my. Mom, it's a...it's a..."




"A NECK, MOM!! I GOT A NECK!!!"






"Hey, Mom...why don't you go play with the foster pup..."
"Love you, Mom" :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, so cute!! My dog is the opposite with the barkbox. She is the doggy equivalent of the McDonald's lover - she likes only the junkier foods, so none of these awesome organic treats work with her. :-( But I just love barkbox - it's so nice to get a box of treats and toys for your dog every month!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It's a lot of fun opening it with the dogs! Layla has stuck her nose up at a few of the organic treats as well...she'd rather have her Pupperoni!! :)

      Delete