Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4, 2015 - 46


My brain is a little muddled tonight.
Well played, 46.

Age doesn't bother me; it never has.  The number that is.

What bothers me is not being able to think of words.
What bothers me is for the first time ever in my life, not being able to sleep.
What bothers me is joints popping.
What bothers me a lot is freaking hot flashes.
Take my jacket off, put my jacket back on, take my jacket off...Rawrrrrrr!

What bothers me is...wait...I forgot what I was going to say. 

Yep. 

I don't worry about it much though.  
Because one positive of being 46 is that I just don't care what anyone else thinks. 
Sure don't. 

I'm gonna be me.
I'm gonna say what I want.
Don't ask my opinion if you don't really want to hear it. 
I'm 46. 

And that's all there is to that.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL! It's not my birthday, Suko...just a 46 yr. old lament :)

      Delete