Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January 6, 2015 - Might as well be a BADASS!


Tomorrow begins AdvoCare's very first nationwide 24 Day Challenge. 
This will be my 3rd 24 Day Challenge, and I'm excited. 

I remember my first.
I was nervous, pretty much expected to fail, and was really only taking the challenge for my middle daughter.
I struggled.
But I made it.
I thought during the entire Challenge that I would be so relieved when it was over. 

I was relived on Day 25, but even though I gave myself permission to eat whatever I wanted to, I found that I didn't really want to eat all that mess anymore.
Honestly.
I ate some bad stuff...but halfway through, I'd think, "this isn't really as good as I remember it being." or "This doesn't taste worth all the calories, fat, and/or chemicals."

The other amazing thing was that even though I lost 10 lbs. on the Challenge, I continued to lose weight after the Challenge.
What?

The 2nd Challenge was even more of a success for me!  I started back running and added in a Spin class, and by the holidays, I was in the best shape of my life so far. 

Once again, I gave myself permission to indulge.  
I did.
But, not really like I normally would during the holidays.

For the first time in my life, I feel as if I've truly made a change in what I eat and how I treat my body.

Let's get this party started, Challenge #3 

This girl is going to be a BADASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment