Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 9, 10, and 11, 2015 - Blurry Days

January 9, 2015

This happened:


That's my best pirate imitation.
Took a paw to the eye while tussling with my own fur-baby. 
Scratched my cornea nicely.
Did I mention that it hurt.
 A lot.


Jan. 10, 2015

This happened:


We spent all day at the shelter photographing dogs.  Now, I didn't do any photographing obviously...the pirate eye still wouldn't even allow me to walk in the sunshine.  
I just loved on dogs all day.  
Best day ever.

And, then, today, Jan. 11, 2015: 

Our Christmas holidays officially come to an end today.  
Whitney returned to MS State this afternoon, and JCJC begins classes tomorrow.  
And this is how I feel about that:




Not even lyin' y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Minutes and 13 Reasons Why

4:48 p.m. I read 13 Reasons Why ...and loved it. I've been a fan of YA Lit for a long while and even taught a class one summer, s...