Friday, August 7, 2015

Home Sweet Chaotic Home

Home.

Glorious home.

Soft, kind, peaceful home.

Soft until our new shelter manager called me 15 minutes outside of town to say a dog had been dropped off...a dog who was almost unresponsive...and the new kennel guy had left her there by herself.




Kind until the crabbiest/sassiest/poutiest mom sat entirely too near me at Parent Orientation.  




Peaceful until these two knuckleheads decided to compete for my attention...and a chewed up orange flipper.

 Zeke: "Look at me Grandma; I can go all the way around the pool and not even jump the fence!"


Layla: "Mommy, don't look at him!"





Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Minutes and 13 Reasons Why

4:48 p.m. I read 13 Reasons Why ...and loved it. I've been a fan of YA Lit for a long while and even taught a class one summer, s...