Friday, August 14, 2015

Hot...Outside...Inside...Flash...Mississippi

I just really want y'all to know how hot it is...



I don't even care.





Mississippi Summer, Fall and actually, until January...add hot flashes...and don't talk to me.






Layla wants to come in as soon as she goes out.






Ok, you have no idea how so me this is...hot flash in the car...






Don't. even. care.






Air conditioning goes out...worse than the zombie apocalypse.






Please. Whatever it takes.






How the hell am I supposed to jump in the lukewarm pool water if the concrete around the pool is like walking on flames??






95 degrees, 100% humidity...107 heat index...and hot flashes!




That's me...I'm the one in the green.

"What a world! What a world!"

3 comments:

  1. These are so funny. I love the first one.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't even care about my "Granny" swimsuit with the skirt!! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Oh I hear ya! It was so hot and humid here in Central Jersey today! Hope you are staying cool!

    ReplyDelete

30 Minutes and 13 Reasons Why

4:48 p.m. I read 13 Reasons Why ...and loved it. I've been a fan of YA Lit for a long while and even taught a class one summer, s...