Thursday, June 9, 2016

Social Media

A lady on Facebook aggravated me this morning.

In the middle of my quiet time.

I spent at least 30 minutes of my precious morning trying to be respectful and diplomatic when I really wanted to scream.

The lady posted publicly to the shelter's FB page, so I had to respond.

Didn't I?

I did.

It's a part of my job.

Letting her invade my private space and time alone is not a part of my job.

I didn't get to run either bc I wasted so much time responding to dumb lady.

And, now I'm giving her blog time as well.

I'm still not fixed.

But, at least I didn't scream at her.

That's good, right?

I'm trying, Lord, I'm really trying.


"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue."
Proverbs 17:28


No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Minutes and 13 Reasons Why

4:48 p.m. I read 13 Reasons Why ...and loved it. I've been a fan of YA Lit for a long while and even taught a class one summer, s...