Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Day

Today was a better day.




Helps that I did finally get myownself to the doctor yesterday afternoon...in between dropping off my middle child to get her hair done and getting groceries.



The doctor, a nice man btw, said.....


Are you ready?


"You're sick!"



He said I have bronchitis, sinusities, pharyngitis and some other itis I can't think of right now. "I got it from her!" I said as I pointed to my youngest who was in the exam room with me spinning on the doctor's stool.



Then, that nice doctor had the nerve to ask me if I wanted a SHOT!!!

Missie must have called him before I got there.



NO WAY! NO SHOT!! So, he gave me a bunch of drugs, patted me on the head and sent me off to bed to rest (I wish).



After some serious sleep brought on by some serious, and I mean serious, cough syrup (which God created btw), I woke up early enough to see the sunrise. With my first cup of coffee in my hands, my robe and my favorite slippers, I stood outside and watched the sun come up.




I didn't miss the opportunity to tell God how much I appreciate HIS sunrise...I felt it was the least I could do since He sent it just to remind me that every new day is a blessing to be cherished :)



No comments:

Post a Comment