Monday, July 3, 2017

Day 410 - Meal Plan Monday





Sunday - Chicken Casserole - an oldie but a goodie...I'm thinking about bringing back casseroles on Sundays.   Ed is not a big casserole fan, but I think I can get him on board if I go back to the basics.


Boiled chicken breasts, 1 can cream of mushroom, 1 container of sour cream, smooshed ritz crackers and butter on top...easy peasy!


Monday  - Ree Drummond's Dr. Pepper pulled pork


I added baked beans and fries!


Tuesday  - Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, Flag Cake, fruit, potato salad

My aunt's potato salad - potatoes, mayo, pickles, boiled eggs, and onion salt

Pound Cake, Cool Whip, strawberries, and blueberries.

Wednesday -  Taco Salad - gotta scale it a back a bit after two nights of fries ;)
I may try this Paleo Taco Salad

I was in a hurry tonight and didn't end up with "Paleo" Taco Salad...but that's how we roll at our house.
I bought taco bowls and ended up with ground chuck instead of turkey.


They still gobbled it up.  I think they like dinner best when I stick to basics :)
No fries tonight though...win!

Thursday -  One Pan meal - not sure what this one will be yet...I'll see how things look by the end of the week with leftovers.

**One pan meal ended up being spaghetti!



Friday - B-ham Highland's Bar and Grill - We've been trying to get reservations to these two restaurants for months.  Since a lot of Birmingham folks head to the lake houses for 4th of July week, we managed to score for the upcoming weekend!







We'll also see Gypsy and/or Newsies this weekend with Mom.

Saturday - B-ham - Hot and Hot



Sunday - Home from B-ham - Casserole or Blue Apron (Blue Apron arrives on Saturday so everything I need will be at home already when we return.)



Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment