Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - February 12 - Uh-Oh



Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce @ At Home with Books.



No, unfortunately the white stuff surrounding my buddy Uh-Oh is not snow.
It is toilet paper.
:(

I took this photo this past Halloween as we were trying to clean our yard after the annual wake up on Nov. 1 to find our yard rolled routine.
This year the hooligans used the cheapest, thinnest toilet paper they could find, and it took us a month to get it all picked up.
Joke's over.

Uh-Oh enjoyed the clean-up process as much as the jump around in the toilet paper as it whips in the wind from the branches scenario.
You can tell from his on alert eyes and his readied claws that he is on a mission.
:)

Next year Uh-Oh and I will be waiting on the hooligans. 
Mwah ha, ha ha ha ha ha.....

4 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine the cleanup. Our house has never been tp'd and I'm crossing my fingers we keep up that record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, how miserable. Your buddy there does look like he's laying in wait . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat's name is Uh-Oh? I love it and the picture!

    ReplyDelete