Friday, May 21, 2010

5 Question Friday

I enjoy participating in Mama M's Five Question Friday so much that when she posted a sneak preview Thursday night , I went ahead and answered my questions and saved my post.
All I had to do was click "Post" sometime today!
Yay me!!
I'm so organized and ahead of the game!

NOT!

It is 9:17 p.m. on FRIDAY, and it just occurred to me that I have not posted my saved responses.

OY!

I should know myself well enough by now to know that if I feel organized and ahead of the game....

there must be something amiss.

Anyhoo...here I go...better late than never :)


1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?


Nope, AT&T doesn't have much coverage where I live so I'm out of luck.
I have texted on my mom's though and I'm not fond of her keypad...too small.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?

When I was in the 1st and 2nd grade our librarian's name was Mrs. Box.  Her husband was our principal.  I can remember sitting in the library floor on a striped braided rug listening to Mrs. Box read aloud stories.  Now, whether she was just that good of a reader or if I was just that enamored with books even then, I have no idea.  I suspect it was a little of both.  I can see that library in my mind and Mrs. Box holding open that book with one hand while she read just like it happened yesterday.



3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?

The snake that was in my backyard today...or any snake for that matter.  My youngest child and middle child and I stood looking at a 3 ft. long snake today that we thought was dead.  I was just getting ready to take a picture of it with my phone to send to my neighbor whose husband is a biologist when the dead snake coiled and then took off for the trees.  I bet our neighbors 3 streets over could hear the three of us screaming as we ran into the house.  I was physically sick.


4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?

I just watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy so it would have to be Patrick Dempsey...do you really have to ask why??  I love the character he plays...the handsome, damaged, outdoorsy doctor who is willing to fall head over heels with the love of his life, respecting her career as much as his own.  In real life Dempsey is not one you see in the tabloids on a daily basis...he seems to lay low, and I loved the picture of him a year or so ago holding his baby twins right after they were born.  He looked like he was tired and needed a shave, just like a man should look right after his wife has brought 2 of his offspring into the world...AT THE SAME TIME!

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?

My hair, I think.  It's a good color...I've only had to "gloss" it a couple of times to blend in the few grays that I have at 41.  It's also a natural color that most people don't have.


BE SURE TO HEAD ON OVER TO MAMA M'S AND PARTICIPATE IN FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!
It really is a fun way to get to know other bloggers. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment