Friday, May 22, 2020

Masks...





Oh my.

I mean.

Y'all, the universe is making it so easy to find happies.  

You have to look hard for them sometimes...but they are there.

The German Shepherd mask is for me.

The Cavalier mask is for my mama.

Because that's how we roll.

Other things making me happy right now:

7 a.m. Daily Prayer Call with Christ Church in NYC

Farm fresh eggs and Ezekial bread with BUTTER for breakfast every morning.  
No decision making about breakfast.

Online church services and bible studies.

Dinner on the patio at 6 p.m.

A schedule. That we stick to. Mostly.

Early morning quiet.

Walking and Podcasting - Jen Hatmaker and Enneagram 1s yesterday with Richard Rohr.  News Flash - I am not a 1...but I think my husband is.
Pretty sure I'm a 4.  

We've been married 31 years.


~

1 comment:

  1. โปรโมชั่น pg slot รวมโปรสล็อต PG โปรโมชั่นดีๆสุดพิเศษและก็ร้อนแรงมาเสนอแนะสำหรับคุณ สำหรับสาวกสล็อตตัวจริงต้องห้ามพลาดกับโปรโมชั่นที่พวกเราเตรียมความพร้อมมายกให้คุณทุกวัน

    ReplyDelete