Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Working from home...WFH...



2 of my 3 daughters are in this bed...my bed.
2 of my 2 dogs are in this bed...or close by this bed...my bed.
The husband is downstairs somewhere doing something.
Today is a day off for him so he'll be roaming around aggravating the rest of us.

Is this a new normal?
I might be tired of people using that phrase...
a new normal...

I'm at the point where I don't think we're going to see a new anything anytime soon.
And I might be ok with that.
For us anyway.
For right now.

I've never been an extrovert.  Ever.
I told my youngest daughter last night that even when things get back moving in the outside world, I'm done pretending that I am in any sense, extroverted.
She said, "Mom, when were you trying to pretend you were extroverted?"

I guess she knows me better than I know myself.

p







1 comment:

  1. เล่น ฟรี สล็อต pg โบนัสฟรี มอบโอกาสให้คุณลองเล่นสล็อตโดยไม่ต้องใช้ pg ของคุณเอง และทดลองความสามารถในการชนะรางวัลใหญ่ๆ ที่ได้รับยังเพิ่มความน่าสนใจให้กับประสบการณ์การเล่นของคุณอีกด้วย!

    ReplyDelete