Friday, July 24, 2020

I'm not on a roll...

Well, day 4 and day 5 just came right on and went...
but I'm still here.

We've made it to the end of another week somehow...most weeks are up and down for our household as I know they are for everyone else as well.  I don't really know how we are doing this...we just keep on keepin' on...that's all I know to do.

I've always been a reluctant scheduler...I like having choices...but I can also quickly get overwhelmed with choices.  
It has helped a lot to make lists and some days just put one foot in front of the other...naps are good too...sometimes...and a house full of foster animals is pretty good as well...we're out of room though, so don't ask.

We have a foster pup (10 months probably) with red mange, 2 kittens, and a Mama cat.
The kittens are the best of the crew...they are playing like they have no care in the world.  They are sisters
but caught at different times...so they weren't sure of each other in the initial reintroduction stage.

The "pup" keeps getting bigger and has the slowest growing hair - the plan for him is to catch a ride up North on the next transport...after his hair grows back...whenever that is.
He also doesn't know how to play gently with the cats - he's got a lot of lab in him...and all that entails.

The mama cat won't let us touch her...for two days, she was loose in my middle daughter's bedroom.
Yep.
Loose.

Our 4 permanent residents (2 cats and 2 dogs) are not impressed with any of the visitors so keeping doors closed and 24/7 alternating rounds of letting canines in the backyard and giving everyone equal socialization time is making us crazy...

Fostering is hard.
I have to continually tell myself we can't keep them.
I have a friend who fosters too...she's always showing pictures of her big, happy foster family on social media.
I've fostered a lot...and have never experienced that.
Maybe it's me?

Limiting social media and weekly therapy are also a must to surviving fostering animals and a pandemic.

yup

as  is coffee

clean dishes and clean clothes...one load at a time are good too...

Target pick ups

Y'all.  
I may never go inside the stores again.

Paper Mate flair pens - lots of colors

books - it's ok to like books...I'm 51.

Ezekiel bread (thank you @dominiquesachse for introducing me)

Nature's Farm gourmet eggs (#shoplocal)

sports bras

cute masks

Apparently, today's post is a rambling sort of post...


If this doesn't look like pandemic writing, I don't know what does...


Is it naptime yet?



5 comments:

  1. I think it' okay at any age to like books...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់

    ReplyDelete
  3. <- HeeHee
    spamOcide.
    ThreeOem.
    Our passage
    shows lottsa
    WISDOM:
    God isn't a religion.
    God's a relationship.
    -Jesus
    +♥︎+
    AbstractVocabulary.blogspot.com
    JMJ + SOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. pg slot 888 ทางเข้า สมัคร การเงินของเว็บ เกมสล็อต ค่าย pg 888 สามารถใช้บริการออนไลน์แล้วก็ได้โอกาสชนะเงินของพวกเรา ผู้เล่น PG Slot แล้วก็คนที่ใช้บริการสำหรับเพื่อการลงทุน

    ReplyDelete
  5. pg-slot-org ซึ่งทางเว็บไซต์จะมีการแนะนำเว็บไซต์ที่เกี่ยวข้องให้ท่านเข้าถึงได้ง่ายขึ้นอีกด้วย PG SLOT โดยท่านสามารถทำการสมัครสมาชิกเพื่อเข้าเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ขั้นตอนการสมัครสมาชิกที่ง่าย

    ReplyDelete